PC-DMIS 2018 R1 focuses on the creation task of the measurement routine and continues to optimise the key elements of that workflow. This includes front and centre visual access to key measurement strategy parameters with the new QuickSet widget technology.
PC-DMIS leads the way in revolutionising measurement, pioneering technologies such as:
- Use of CAD models in the inspection process
- Directly linking CAD systems and measurement software through its Direct CAD Interface (DCI) technology
- Implementing a full set of sheet metal measurement routines tailored for the automotive industry
- Digitally simulating measurement in an offline virtual CMM environment
- Easily aligning complex contoured parts using breakthrough iterative alignment technology
PC-DMIS is standard equipment on all Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence measurement devices and is also available as a retrofit package for most other measurement equipment manufacturers, allowing users of non-Hexagon equipment to take advantage of PC-DMIS technology. PC-DMIS comes in three basic configurations, Pro, CAD and CAD++, with optional modules available to fine-tune for specific needs. It is also available in an offline version for virtual programming.