VECTOR BASED EMBROIDERY and IMPORT VECTOR GRAPHICS
DG16’s integrated drawing tools ensure optimal design quality by working with your products in vector form.
Import artwork from Adobe? Illustrator? and CorelDRAW? directly into DG16 while preserving the vector points and original colors.
Only DG16 provides exclusive support for Tajima LAN-enabled embroidery machines including displaying messages on the controller and optional barcode support.
Choose from an extensive collection of professional-quality embroidery fonts with automatic kerning, closest-point connection and automatic outlines.
LASER / SEQUIN
CHENILLE / Lochrose
STITCH EFFECTS / QUALITY
Easily create exciting multi-media designs using a wide array of embellishment techniques including Sequin, Chenille, Lochrose and Laser.
Pulse is proud to introduce the all-new PulseCloud in conjunction with DG16. Build and browse your online portfolio with constant access to your designs from your mobile devices.You can even create new designs using templates. Moving technology to the cloud opens the door for various mobile and social possibilities, enabling you to take your business on the go and access your important files securely on multiple devices.
Apparel decoration businesses that implement PulseCloud will quickly see the benefit both in terms of profitability and efficiency. PulseCloud lets you keep an eye on machine status and job queues as they sew out, helping management stay up to date on production status when not on the floor. You can also send designs to your machines directly from your mobile devices.
ULTIMATE DESIGN CREATION
Advanced VBE with automation and specialty stitch effects
Expert Design Creation
Intricately detailed design effects and Special Artistic Options
Advanced Design Creation
Enhanced Drawing tools and Vector import
Professional Design Creation
Advanced lettering and outline editing with standard digitizing tools
Advanced Lettering and Outline Creation
Over 160+ Pulse fonts with detailed individual letter editing
New features in DG16 to help increase your productivity include:
・ New Monogram Wizard
・ Advanced Quotation Estimator
・ New machine integration features
・ Touch-screen gesture support
・ Powerful 64-bit processing
・ Superior vector features
・ New randomness options
・ New fill options for wave effects/complex fills
・ Unparalleled sequin experience
・ And much more!
Embroidery Software Solutions
What to Look for in Embroidery Software
True Vector-Based Embroidery
Superior Stitch Quality
Embroidery from vectors is the quickest
and easiest way to create embroidery and can reduce your digitizing time by more than half. The ability to convert artwork to stitches quickly is a must for any embroiderer. Only Tajima DG/ML by Pulse uses true vector technology to preserve colors and to create the fewest vector points possible for easy
conversion to stitches.
Pulse leads the industry in stitch quality. Your business reputation and productivity rely on the quality of your work, which is why we are committed to bringing you the highest stitch
Drawing on twenty five years of embroidery expertise, Pulse continues to lead the market with innovative and unique features.
Top of the Line Support
Microsoft Vista Certification
Getting help when you need it is crucial to ensuring that your business runs smoothly. The Pulse support team is here to help with a North American toll-free number, e-mail support, online knowledge databases, Pulse
community forums and blogs, and training cds.
Pulse was the first embroidery company ever to receive the prestigious Microsoft
certification over 8 years ago. Tajima DG/ML by Pulse software was recently awarded the prestigious “Certified by Vista” logo. Only our software meets the rigorous criteria set by Microsoft for this seal of approval.
VBE: Vector Based Embroidery
Tajima DG/ML by Pulse has true Vector Based Embroidery. VBE supports Bezier curves, which allow creation of outlines using the least number of input points. This gives you greater control over the shape of your outlines and makes editing painless. Drag the Bezier control handles to instantly change the curve of your outlines without creating the shape over again.
Take VBE to the next level and import vector files, or copy and paste vectors from popular drawing applications like Adobe® Illustrator® and CorelDRAW® while preserving original vector points and colors. Instead of punching a design, the VBE environment lets you convert images into embroidery instantly with precision, speed, and ease.
ALL LEVELS OF TAJIMA DG/ML BY PULSE SOFTWARE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING ESSENTIAL FEATURES:
connected embroidery fonts.
– Merge stock embroidery designs with advanced lettering and monogramming.
– One design window with outlines and stitches using the powerful. pxf file format.
– Reading and writing of all popular embroidery formats.
– Direct connection to Tajima, Barudan, Brother, SWF, Toyota, and ZSK embroidery machines.
– Exclusive support for Tajima LAN-enabled embroidery machines.
– Support for Tajima Bi-directional serial communication and the.tbf design format.
– Recipes: Customized settings for sewing on specific fabrics.
– Editing tools: Resize, Rotate, and Skew.
– Stitch-by-stitch editing.
– Printed worksheets with design information and bar codes.
– Built-in Web link to Tajima Support site.
– Exclusive Pulse Today web page for access to articles from industry experts and information from Pulse.
– Compatibility with Windows® Vista and Windows® XP.
– Draw Ribbon: Navigate through a realistic simulation of stitches in a design and easily change drawing speeds.
– Create print worksheets with bar codes and pull designs from the Design Spooler. Reduces operator error and increases production efficiency.
– Multiple Thread Palettes: Customize a single design for use on different colored fabrics by saving it, in one file, with multiple thread palettes.