AP100 is an easy to use 2D CAD package, which includes the Amada digital database (SDD). It is ideal for creating 2D CAD drawings or importing DXF/DWG files from an existing system.
3D sheet metal parts can be modelled and modified with dedicated development tools.
The SDD database is the central database for managing information relevant to the CAD data including material, bending allowances, press brake and punch tooling. The database also links to Amada CAM packages allowing a seamless information flow.
- 2D drawing functions tailored to sheet metal parts
- Manages materials, bend deductions and bend/punch tools
- 3D component creation and modification
- Import and export of DXF/DWG CAD files
- Full integration with Amada software (current range)