TachyCAD is offered within the following industry solutions:
TachyCAD Archaeology is suited for site excavations as well as for complex three-dimensional excavation situations (e.g. city core excavations with wall fragments). Next to the graphical documentation in 2D and/or 3D it is also possible to attach object data for the features captured onsite.
TachyCAD is a system solution for the CAD supported inventory data collection. The measurement results of different common surveying instruments will directly be converted into geometry. According to the requirements, floor plans, sections and views or 3D objects will directly be generated as AutoCAD drawing on site.
The Tachymeter turns into a mouse pointer
With TachyCAD it is possible to transfer measurement data wireless from a tachymeter to a notebook. When triggering a measurement the measurement data will automatically be transferred to the notebook. With these data TachyCAD calculates the 3D coordinates of the measuring point. It will immediately be available for drawing and constructing in AutoCAD, just as if you had clicked with the mouse or had entered the data manually. Also, distances, measured by Bluetooth capable laser distance meters, will be transferred wireless to AutoCAD.
Optimised operating cycles in detail
An extensive range of commands, especially for the archaeological excavation documentation amends the AutoCAD functionality. The basic principle of all commands is always to generate finished illustrations by using as few entries and measurements as possible.
Structured feature management
Next to the CAD plan a feature list can be kept. In optimised work procedures the graphic objects, contained within the drawing, will be linked with the object data of a structure view. On the basis of measured graphic but also of rectified photos or scanned plans, qualified data base-compatible structured mappings will be generated. Data can be exported into data bases without any difficulty.
- Missing and inconsistent measuring values are detected immediately.
- Leave the construction site with a finished plan.
- Rework at the office is reduced to a minimum.
- The complete range of functions of AutoCAD is available.
- Gain of time by measuring, constructing and collecting object data at the same time.
- Non-proprietary when choosing hardware and measurement instruments.
- Free choice and combination of the measurement procedures: surveyor‘s tape, folding rule, laser distance meter or total station.
- Realistic automated solution for typical tasks
- Support at no charge
TachyCAD Archaeology is suited for area excavations as well as for complex three-dimensional excavation situations (e.g. city core excavations with wall fragments). Next to the graphic documentation in 2D and/or 3D it is also possible to collect object data for the features and finds in an intelligent way.
TachyCAD Building Survey
TachyCAD Building Survey can be used anywhere where building plans are drawn or CAD-detected objects need to be combined with facility data. Creating 2D or 3D drawings is easily possible.
The AutoCAD application TachyCAD is a solution for CAD-based inventory data collection. Measurements from common survey instruments are deployed immediately as CAD geometry. Depending on requirements, floor plans, sections, elevations or 3D objects are created locally as an AutoCAD drawing.
The total station is your AutoCAD cursor
TachyCAD enables transmission of measurement data from a total station to a notebook. At measurement initiation, the data is automatically transferred to the notebook. TachyCAD calculates and plots the 3D coordinates of the point. The survey data is made available for AutoCAD drawing and design processes in the same way as pointing with a mouse or by manual data entry. Measurement by Bluetooth-enabled hand lasers or total stations can be passed wirelessly to AutoCAD for immediate use.
Optimized workflow in detail
An extensive range of commands specifically developed for building survey are added to AutoCAD functionality. The basic principle of all commands is to achieve, with as few inputs and measurements as possible, the final presentation drawing.
Area Calculation in Parallel to the CAD plan
Space/area reports can be created quickly and easily in one convenient and customizable tree structure, the areas can be provided with additional information such as volume, asset locations and space usage. Room footprints and visualizations (e.g. different NRV depending on type of usage) can be produced on demand. Export of the FM attribute database is possible as well.
- Leave the site with a finished plan
- Spot and rectify errors such as missing and inconsistent readings immediately
- Rework in the office is minimized
- Complete AutoCAD toolset is available for survey action.
- Saves time by simultaneous measurement and construction of property data
- Open choice of equipment and instruments
- Open choice and combination of measurement methods: measuring tape, ruler, hand laser or total station
- Automated real-world solutions for typical tasks
- Free support
TachyCAD building survey can be used anywhere where building plans are drawn or CAD-detected objects need to be combined with factual data. Creating 3D drawings is easily possible. Applications include:
- ‘As-built’ data acquisition for plans of existing buildings
- Room schedules for facility management
- Inventory of historic monuments and conservation records