- Unique multi-platform (Currently Windows but MAC OSX & Linux coming), modern and easy to use
- Can be provided with or without project management and reporting
- Requires minimal effort to gather a variety of summarised EOL QC and P1/90 data
- Providing data is uniquely identifiable via a data heading and data columns within the files are delimited, any defined data type can be imported. Additional data types can also be defined if required
- Includes some unique and easy to view displays including feather, separations, offsets, comparisons to pre-plot etc calculated from P1/90
- Time series data from any combination of sequences can be overlaid
- Specifications and nominals can be included in applicable graphs
- Summary QC data can be presented via the MultiSeis Global Manager if required (coming soon)
Revolutionary networking benefits
Communication between the MultiSeis Manager Quick QC and a shore-side server offers optional extras such real-time backup and transfer of data to each client seat for real-time viewing.
Comprehensive quality outputs
Includes a comprehensive range of pre-determined or user-definable graphs, charts and summaries, generated directly from the software for any range of sequences, lines or dates.
Broad base of appeal
- Oil Companies
- Seismic Contractors
- QC Consultancies
- 2, 3, 4D Seismic, OBC (Cable & Node), CSEM, site surveys etc.
- Grid Track Plots
- Shot Replay
- Feather Track
- Time Series Graphs
- Shotpoint Comparisons
- Streamer Depths
From EOL Diagnostics (when available in the file):
- Inline/Radial Seperations
- XLine Seperations
- Network QC (includes: Error Ellipses, Unit Variance, Degrees of Freedom, Streamer Rotations, Streamer Misclosures)
- GPS QC (includes: Antenna Heights, Prime/Secondary GPS Dop values, Average and Min Satellites used, Primary/Secondary Differences, Shotpoint Interval Distance and Time)
- Streamer Depths and Vessel Speed
- Source Pressures and Depths
- Bad Channels and Shots
- Feather Angles and Water Depths
- Comprehensive & very flexible
- A unique solution for Q.C
- Easy and Quick to use, Maximises Automation, minimises manual input.
- Instantly generates a Comprehensive selection of Charts, Graphs, Summaries and Reports.
- Industry Proven Navigation quick QC content.