RiSCAN PRO is the companion software for RIEGL Terrestrial 3D Laser Scanner Systems.
RiSCAN PRO is project orientated, i.e., the entire data acquired during a measurement campaign are organized and stored in RiSCAN PRO’s project structure. These data include scans, fine scans, digital images, GPS data, coordinates of control points and tie points, and all transformation matrices necessary to transform the data of multiple scans into a common well-defined coordinate system.
RiSCAN PRO is designed to optimize the acquisition workflow in the field and provides the tools for visual inspection of overall completeness of data coverage in 3D right after acquisition. In addition to data acquisition it provides a variety of functions for data processing.
The design of RiSCAN PRO´s project structure enables smooth data transfer to numerous third party post-processing packages. The XML-based project file structure is published and well-documented thus enabling open access to all project information in an easy way.
Different license levels and plugin module licenses allow an adaption to the user specific requirements.
- RiSCAN PRO 2.7.1 with 64-bit architecture, GeoSys Manager and UHD supported
- companion Software to RIEGL 3D Terrestrial Scanner Systems
- data Acquisition, Visualization and Processing
- straightforward Global Registration
- interfacing to Post Processing Software
- support of Photogrammetry Features
- 2D and 3D visualization
- geodetic tools
- automatic filtering
- automatic regsitration
- multi station adjustment
- colorization of pointclouds
- import/export in different formats
- RiPANO export
- create animations
- create plots
- simple meshing
- volume calculation
Licences & Plugins
- viewer License
- acquisition License
- processing License
- plugin Camera Module License
- plugin Multi-Station Adjustment Mod